WordPress Editor Moderation Tools Plugin Description
The WordPress Moderator Plugin is a time-saving tool for content editors and moderators. The improved review process streamlines guest posting for post submissions and blog contributions. This is a must have Plugin for any contribution driven or multi-author WordPress website.
The Editor Review Tools Plugin helps editors improve the content review and moderation process by receiving and sending notifications whenever an author will post content and is waiting for review.
The author will receive a notification when the editor has left remarks for them to review and can mark each remark as done or leave a reply within the remarks sliding bar
Editor Moderation Use Case Examples
- News Sites – Improve the moderation of submitted posts from multiple author through a unified dashboard. Speed up the review and feedback process, so that you can get more content published.
- Aggregated News Portal – Ideal for a user submitted news portal, where you have a high amount of submissions and need to evaluate them and publish fast.
- Multi Author Site – Whatever the products are you are selling, or services, having multiple authors for content writing can take a large amount of time on the feedback process. Cut it in half or more with our Editor Moderation Tools Plugin.
Using the WordPress Editor Moderation Tools Plugin
- Improved content moderation process – Add timely notifications for both the article’s author and the editor
- Leave remarks for the author to review and mark as complete – Add timely notifications for both contributors the editors
- Consolidate Dashboard – Consolidate all posts which need review within one dashboard regardless of their post type
WordPress Editor Moderation Tools Plugin Additional Resources
Editor Moderation Related Products
WordPress Editor Moderation Tools Plugin Premium Features
|Notifications – Robust notification system that informs both the moderator and author of the status of the article and of any comments left by the editor or moderator awaiting completion|
|Remarks Bar – Editor/Moderator can leave remarks on a sliding bar appearing beside the article, for the author to see and improve. Authors can mark remarks ready for review or leave a response. All actions made by the author or the editor are documented for each note with the dates and the name of the user|
|Improved Guest Posting – Guest posting is streamlined for both contributors and editors making the editorial review process faster and more painless|
|Moderator Setting – Admins can define which user is a moderator and who should receive and view the remarks bar and notifications in the plugin moderator settings|
|Consolidated Dashboard – Plugin includes a dashboard aggregating all posts including custom posts which are waiting for moderation (Pending Review) or in draft mode. Admins can include in the plugin settings, which post types are included in the consolidated view|
|Multiple Author Management – New post submissions, blog contributions or revisions can be viewed one by one through a link in the notification email, or all pending contributions can be listed through the consolidated dashboard, simplifying multi-author post management|
Editor Moderation Tools Plugin Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin.
Can the plugin send emails automatically when posts have been submitted for moderation?
Can notification emails that are sent be customized?
Does the Admin have to log into the WordPress dashboard to review posted comments?
Are Administrators the only Users that can act as Moderators with this Plugin?
Is there any way to separate posts awaiting review from regular posts easily?
WordPress Editor Moderation Tools Plugin Image Gallery
WordPress Editor Moderation Tools Release Notes
Version 1.2.3 7th Mar 2019
- Improvement in moderator pending and approve email feature
Version 1.2.2 7th Feb 2019
- Added Moderator approve email feature
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 1.2.1 4th Nov 2017
- Updated the licensing package
Version 1.2.0 29th Aug 2017
- Added separate option to choose post types for the dashboard page and the moderator notes sidebar.
- Added option to choose post statuses separate for the dashboard page and the moderator notes sidebar.
Version 1.1.0 19th July 2017
- Added option to choose the moderator by selecting the users instead of setting a capability
- Added moderator’s notes sidebar in the post preview
- Added review request notification email templates