Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Reader
The WordPress Curated Twitter Aggregator hashtag Plugin by CreativeMinds allows you to import and aggregate multiple Twitter feeds from user profiles or hashtags and arrange them by category and topic in an easy to use list style
The curated Twitter hashtag Aggregator plugin is easy to use, easy to customize, and works with any theme
Great Tool for Content Marketing and Promotion
This social media aggregator plugin is a great content marketing tool allowing users to build lists of their favorite Twitter feeds, recommend curated feeds or customize their experience by arranging knowledge around clusters of categories and subcategories, such as trends
WordPress Twitter Aggregator Use Case Examples
- Industry News Websites – Build a centralized information website that pulls content from selected Twitter sources. Content population is done automatically and categorized by sources.
- Trends Portal – Find key trend setters of the desired industry and pull content from their Twitter accounts. Keep visitors up to date with the latest news from notable sources.
- Hashtag Contest – Display user Twitter posts that match your mandatory hashtag.
Using the Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Plugin
- Curated Aggregated Tweets – Build a curated Twitter tweets Aggregator list of news sources or feeds
- Knowledge Base of Tweets – Build a knowledge base of the recent updates for a chosen industry
- Syndicate Tweets Content – Import Twitter feed based content from one WordPress site to another
- Filter Tweets Content by Keywords – Filter imported feeds based on keywords (positive or negative), so you only aggregate the tweets you want
- Embed using Shortcodes and Widgets – Allows you to add a widget to any section of your WordPress site to display your imported feed tweets
How to Build a Curated Twitter Aggregation List
Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Plugin Resources
Twitter hashtag Aggregator Related Products
Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Core Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin
- Create a list with any number of Twitter Aggregator feeds
- Use a shortcode to display lists on any page or post
Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Advanced Features
|Create multiple lists – User can create multiple lists of aggregated Twitter feeds and place them anywhere on pages or posts on the site|
|Filtering options – Add positive or negative keywords for each feed. Keywords will be matched against Twitter feed (Tweets) imported content and only tweets which match positive keywords or do not contain negative keywords will be shown|
|Update Interval – For each Twitter feed define the update interval. The plugin will refresh the feed content based on the set interval|
|Added tags support – Tags are placed near Twitter feed items (tweets) with a background color. Users can filter list tweets by tags. Users can set the color for each tag. Tags are defined by keywords found in the tweets content|
|Add fast filtering support – Users can filter list items (tweets) by text, category or tags. All relevant tweets will be shown upon filtering|
|User personalization – Each user can personalize the display by unchecking the categories they don’t want to view in a specific list|
|Add category background color – Users can choose to set a background color for each category or list of tweets in feed|
|Styling options – Users can define several options for the look and feel of the list such as tooltip colors, background colors, font size and more|
|Last update date – For each list show last update date|
|Remove tweets from List – Manually remove tweets from the feed|
|Number of tweets included in list – For each list show the number of items/tweets included in the list|
|Ordering options – Order categories within each list using a drag and drop interface|
|Mark new tweets – You can define in the plugin settings which tweets in the Twitter feed will be automatically marked with a specific tag such as New|
|Category widget and shortcode – Support both a widget to display a category with all tweets and also a shortcode to be placed on any posts or pages showing all related tweets|
|Wide Images – Featured images found in tweets can appear in a wide format to attract more attention|
|Order Tweets in Category – Ability to define how tweets are ordered within a category|
Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this plugin
Is there a limit to the number of twitter feeds you can add?
Can you choose the categories for the Twitter Aggregator Plugin?
Yes. You can add multiple categories for each list you create and name each category according to your needs.
To learn more about Categories in the Twitter aggregator read this Help article.
Can feeds be filtered by keywords?
Is there a shortcode for adding lists to pages or posts?
Yes. The plugin provide a shortcode which you can add to any post or page. In this shortcode you can define which list to show. The plugin of course support multiple list each having multiple categories
Learn more about using shortcodes with this plugin by reading this Help article.
Do you have to be logged into Twitter to add feeds?
How frequent does the list refresh itself?
Can the same category appear in more than one list?
Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Online Demo
This demo shows a curated Twitter Aggregated list of WordPress Plugins news resources.
You can use the categories or fast filter to narrow list
Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Image Gallery
Customer Reviews for the Curated Twitter Aggregator Plugin
- Game changerThis plugin has completely streamlined having multiple Twitter feeds on my WordPress website! No more logging in or posting individually to WordPress for me anymore! Great for anyone that needs to add multiple Twitter feeds. The support and documentation were also very helpful during setup and all my questions were answered.
- Added 70 accountsI've connected more than 70 Twitter accounts. This plugin made it possible to organize them into categories, which is a MUST 5/5
- PowerfulOnce I started using the positive and negative keywords (the latter filters out content), I realized how powerful this tool is. Kudos to the developers
- Made my site lively :)Now every time users reach my homepage they see fresh tweets from celebrities!
Curated WordPress Twitter Aggregator Release Notes
Version 1.1.1 2nd July 2019
- Added feature “Word-break option” which determines how word wraps will be applied in the link title
Version 1.1.0 23rd Apr 2019
- Added support for Premium Search API
- Updated Licensing Package
Version 1.0.11 1st Oct 2018
- Added option “Limit tweet length to 140 characters”
Version 1.0.10 31st July 2017
- Updated licensing module
Version 1.0.9 10th May 2017
- Bug: Fix tweet not found – link issue on mobile
- Bug: Fix Tags – fixed the color picker issue
Version 1.0.8 4th Aug 2017
- Added the option for each user to disable part of the displayed categories with checkboxes
Version 1.0.7 25th May 2017
- Updated licensing dashboard
Version 1.0.6 18th March 2017
- Improved “NEW” tag handling
Version 1.0.5 12th Jan 2017
- Add support to new shortcode parameters
- Fixed new conflicts with Yoast
Version 1.0.4 16th Dec 2016
- Add option to select order by for links shown in each category
Version 1.0.3 20th Nov 2016
- Shortcodes work now with lists and categories slugs
Version 1.0.2 20th Oct 2016
- Added option to control widget height
Version 1.0.1, 26th Sep 2016
- Add support for emojis