FAQ Community Submissions Add-on Description
Turn your website into a collaborative knowledge base! The FAQ Community Submissions Add-on lets users add questions and answers to your FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Each FAQ has one answer and can be assigned to different categories and tags.
FAQ User Submission Prerequisite Plugin
You need to have the CM FAQ Pro installed before using this add-on.
FAQ Community Submissions Add-on Features
- Moderation – Moderate any question posted by users, approve or delete it or edit it while adding an answers and assigning to a category
- Anonymous user posting – Choose anonymous users should have permission to post a question or an answer.
- Ratings – Enable star ratings for each submission
- Voting – Allow users to like and dislike each question
- Notifications – Stay tuned with customizable email notifications directed to admins and users
- Categories and Tags – Questions can be organized into multiple categories and tags, ensuring your knowledge base is easily accessible
- Captcha support – Protect you website from spammers by adding a Captcha test
- Easy to Translate – Change simple settings and check the result instantly
- GDPR Compliant – Users can manage efficiently manage their data by accessing the User Dashboard
FAQ Community Submissions Add-on Gallery
FAQ Community Submissions Add-on Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need any plugin to use this add-on?
Yes. This add-on uses the CM FAQ Pro as a base.
What is the benefit of this add-on?
With FAQ User Submission, admins can allow users to add content to their FAQs. This is a powerful resource because it allows the admin to easily outsource the task of creating and maintaining a knowledge base.
What is a FAQ?
FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions. It’s an efficient method to organize information to users revolving any number of subjects.
What information can users add?
Given the right permissions, users can add any number of questions with multiple categories, tags and vote field. They can also edit the answer of any question.
Can the admin control new submissions?
Yes. The admin can choose to either allow all edits instantly or to moderate each new entry.
Is this add-on safe?
Yes. It boasts advanced moderation settings and supports Captcha, preventing spammer activity.
Is this add-on GDPR compliant?
Yes. It allows users to delete their data should they want and also features a Terms of Service system. You can learn more on the page CM FAQ Community Submissions – User Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance.
Version 1.0.2 from Mar 17th 2019
- Updated package 1.8.6
Version 1.0.0 from June 10th 2018
- Initial Release.