Download Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Description
PeepSo is the next generation of social networking plugins for WordPress. It allows you to create your own online community in just a few clicks.
Download Manager is considered the best download manager plugin for WordPress and once integrated with PeepSo adds the ability to share files with other members or groups within PeepSo based on specific access restriction rules which you can set.
Adding Member File Direcotry
The PeepSo Download Manager AddOn allow each PeepSo member to upload files which will be shown in his profile.
Once a user upload a file is also added to the feed and appears in his wall.
Integration with the MicroPayment Plugin
The Download Manager and the Peepso Addon can also be integrated with the MicroPayment plugin in such a way that a user will gain virtual currency or points for uploading file or downloading them.
The setting for the amount of points granted or charged for uploads or downloads is available in the plugin settings after installing all modules.
Download Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Prerequisite Plugin
Download Manager – PeepSo Integration Additional Resources
Download Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Features
- Restrict Access by group – Restrict access to any file by specifying PeepSo group name/s
- Restrict Access by user – Restrict access to any file by specifying PeepSo user name/s
- User Download Area – Create for each user his own download area
Download Manager – PeepSo Integration AddOn Image Gallery
Download Manager – PeepSo Related Add Ons
Download Manager – Peepso Integration Addon Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Plugin create a post on the User's feed whenever they upload a file?
Yes. It’s possible to post activity on their feed whenever they’ve posted a file, this is toggled in the Activity Feed section of the Plugin Configuration settings in the PeepSo settings on the admin panel (Peepso → Configuration → CM Download Manager).
To learn more about activity feed posting see this Help Article.
Can I customize the activity feed post that is posted when a user uploads something?
Can the link to the users' Manage Downloads sections be added to the widget?
Can I enable and disable the display of a tab in the users PeepSo Profile to go to Downloads?
Yes. There’s the option within the configuration settings to toggle this on or off. Go to PeepSo → Configuration → CM Download Manager → Profile Page.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Is it possible to change the icons that appear for Downloads or Manage Downloads within the widget?
Yes. The icons that appear here are from the DashIcons library. There is a field within the Plugin settings that allows for the icon to be changed by selecting the CSS class of a different icon from the library.
Go to https://developer.wordpress.org/resource/dashicons and search for an icon that you would rather use. Copy the class given and place this into the field in the PeepSo Downloads Manager configuration settings (Peepso → Configuration → CM Download Manager → Profile Widget).
To learn more about changing the DashIcons see this Help article.
Version 1.0.12 17th Dec 2018
- Upgraded the PeepSo supported version
Version 1.0.11 12th Nov 2018
- Increased PeepSo max version
- Updated licensing package
Version 1.0.10 30th Aug 2018
- Fix bug with latest version of PeepSo compatibility.
Version 1.0.9 26th Jan 2018
- Added settings tab icon.
- Updated licensing library.
Version 1.0.8 23rd Nov 2017
- Updated the licensing package
- Increased PeepSo max version
Version 1.0.7 from 29th Aug 2017
- Fixed bug with icons not showing.
Version 1.0.6 from 18th Aug 2017
- Fixed bug with autoloading class PeepsoAddonRequirements.php
Version 1.0.5 from 15th Aug 2017
- Changes related to the new PeepSo Core version (new navigation filters).
Version 1.0.4 from 9th Aug 2017
Fixed issue with version warning.
Version 1.0.3 from 11th July 2017
- Updated requirements notification to be more clear.
Version 1.0.2 from 23rd June 2017
- Added requirements notification.
- Added update notification.
- Updated menu links icons, added option to set the icon in settings.
Version 1.0.1 8th June 2017
- Updated licensing support.