Currently our company is growing, so we are looking for a full time Senior PHP developer to join our team and contribute to creating and improving WordPress and Magento products (for each platform we are looking for a full time position).
This position is ideally suited for a talented, hands-on, energetic leader who has a track record of success as a software developer and wants a major voice in the direction of our product.
From this position, you will be responsible with:
- Identify and champion technical innovation opportunities improving product performance, reliability and scalability
- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Work effectively with peer teams and cross functionally peer disciplines including product management, technical support, and QA
- Proven knowledge and experience of PHP programming
- Knowledge of Git technology
- Ability to work with databases containing large amounts of data
- Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- English language spoken at a level that enables reading of technical documentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using collaborative tools
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and present your proposed solutions to the wider team of non-technical staff
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to email@example.com or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds