We are looking for a full time Magento Developer to join our offices in Mohali (India) and contribute to creating and improving Magento extensions. This is not a remote position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10AM – 7PM.
From this position, you will be responsible with:
- Participating in coding, testing, maintenance, and ongoing support of developing the products
- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Magento 1 or 2 modules
- Assisting team members in developing new projects and products
- Working on both Magento 1 and Magento 2 environments and products
- At least 2 years experience with Magento development
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and APIs
- Skilled in extensions development
- Being Magento Developer Certified is an advantage
- Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- English language spoken at a level that enables reading of technical documentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using collaborative tools
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and present your proposed solutions to the wider team of non-technical staff
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds