Our company is currently growing, so we are looking for a full time Junior PHP developer to join our office in Cracow and contribute to creating and improving Magento product.
From this position, you will be responsible with:
- Participating in coding, testing, maintenance, and ongoing support of developing the plugins
- Writing clean, well-designed code
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Good knowledge of PHP, MySQL programs
- The ability of logical and analytical thinking
- English language spoken at a level that enables reading of technical documentation
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds