Get 10% off Membership Package with Coupon Code MEMBERSHIPDISCOUNT
The CM Tooltip Glossary “WordPress Community Terms” Add-On provides an easy way for your users to add and suggest new terms, phrases and synonyms to your WordPress Glossary. This Add-On works for both anonymous users and registered users and allows you to control which individuals or user groups can add new terms to your site’s vocabulary. It also includes a moderation system which lets you edit the added terms before they are published. Suggested terms that are authored by visitors will appear in the Terms List page as a Draft until approved by the site administrator. This Add-On is compatible with all the Plugin editions, including the Free edition.
Prerequisite plugin: CM Tooltip Glossary plugin
Why use the WordPress Community terms Add-on?
- Allow site users to add terms and synonyms to your Glossary list
- Allow visitors to suggest new terms
- Build a collective vocabulary for your community
How can WordPress Community terms improve your SEO?
Learn how to use the WordPress community terms Add-on
Customization options for the Term suggestion form include:
Plugin Release 1.0.9 22nd Apr 2015
- Fixed the XSS vulnerability in WordPress add_query_arg() and remove_query_arg() functions
Plugin Release 1.0.7 19th Jan 2015
- Fixed bug wit hversion 3.0 of Tooltip
Plugin Release 1.0.6 05th Jan 2015
- Fixed bug with Captcha
Plugin Release 1.0.3 23rd Sep 2014
- Fixed bugs and css issues
Plugin Release 1.0.0 11th June 2014
- Fixed a bug with settings