Custom Hourly Magento Consulting and Planning Details
Do you have moderate experience with Magento, but still feel limited? You created solutions for your store or client but they are not performing as expected?
The CreativeMinds Consulting service allows you to get assistance from one of our specialists to tackle even the most technically challenging subjects or to help you plan a new solution.
We can communicate in English using your method of choice – email, Skype calls or telephone.
Hourly Consulting vs. Hourly Support
This offer is different from the Custom Hourly Support Package for Magento package.
Magento Support covers all necessary checks and fixes to ensure your eCommerce is performing and also help you develop new features. Magento consulting, on the other hand, helps you understand what’s keeping your sales from growing and how to use Magento to implement a specific solution you need.
You can compare a consultant with an architect and a support developer with a constructor. Our consultancy service will therefore be provided by a senior member of our team with vast experience in Magento.
What We Do
- Extension and Theme Research – Can’t decide how to implement your ideas? We help you finding the best tools while also considering if they need customization
- Code Review – You developed a extension and it’s not working properly? Our consultants can help you review the code and note what should be fixed or changed
- Migration – Are you facing trouble moving data from Magento 1 to Magento 2? Or from another CMS to Magento? We can help you plan the migration smoothly so you will not lose data
- Wireframes – Do you need help expressing your ideas and turning them into a product? We can help you wireframe and build an initial blueprint of the product you have in mind and also estimate the efforts required to develop it
- Infrastructure – Do you need help choosing the right infrastructure for your Magento solution? From hosting, load balancing, storage, to optimization, we can help you plan a fast and reliable solution
Who Benefits The Most
- Solo Developers – You may be a one-person team handling coding, design and content of your store. In that case, having an experienced architect assisting you will be invaluable
- Medium to Large Businesses – Does your team lack a Magento specialist? There are some advanced challenges only a certified professional with business insights can solve
How Many Hours Do I Need
That depends on the complexity of your needs and the severity of the issues.
Get in touch with us and we’ll provide the precise duration and description of what will be achieved.
How CreativeMinds Consulting Work
It’s simple! Once you purchase the service, just send an email to our team so we can arrange the best way and time to perform the service.
There are many reasons why you should hire us. Are you not sure or have a question? Get in touch with us!
- Expertise – Our team is formed by Magento specialists. We know what we are doing
- Security – The integrity of your site and data are always the main concern to us
- Priority – Your support tickets will be handled first, ensuring we can work together smoothly
- Communication – Our team is ready to communicate and solve all questions in English
Magento Consulting and Planning Questions
If you have any other question, let us know.
How experienced is the CreativeMinds consultancy team?
Our Magento senior members each have over 10 years of experience with the platform, as well as background with leading and overseeing different businesses.
This combination ensures we can detect core business issues and potentials while making pragmatic and ROI-driven suggestions.
How can we talk? In which languages?
We can communicate in English and Polish.
How many calls will we have?
We can have 30-minute or 1-hour calls, so the total number depends on the amount of hours purchased.
During the first meeting, it’s possible to talk about general issues and the overarching strategy. In order to tackle specific problems and discuss plans of action, it’s recommended to organize separate calls.
The frequency of those calls depends on what we want to achieve together. We recommend spreading them, since you may need time to assimilate our suggestions.
Which time zone do you follow?
We will agree on the most convenient times for both parties, noting that we follow GMT(+0) business hours.
As an example, in the PST time zone, it will be easier to connect between morning and noon.
Do you offer any sort of warranty or refunds for this service?
This service involves consultancy, which means we suggest enhancements based on our professional analysis and you can opt on how better implement the improvements. As such, we cannot offer warranties or refunds.
If you would like to know more about us or this service, please get in touch so we can solve any questions.
- You are required to provide necessary information, including detailed requirements, list of installed software (which may include server access) and infrastructure
- We will agree on the time for the calls, which last 30 minutes or 1 hour each
- If you need to cancel a call, this has to be done at least 24 hours ahead, otherwise it will be charged
- No-shows will not be refunded
- This service includes consultancy, not implementation of the suggestions. We can work on implementation as a separate service
- Due to the nature of the service, we can’t provide warranties or refunds