Product Return RMA Extension for Magento® 1
Our Magento RMA extension allows you to manage a returns system on your store, allowing your customer to request a return in a simple and easy way.
RMA Manager Admin DashboardAdmins are provided with the tools to control the exchange or return of items sold to customers, ensuring a clear way of tracking items until all transactions are closed.
|An RMA request editing screen from admin dashboard|
Customer View of RMA RequestsCustomer can track all RMA requests and status updates while being informed of admin approval to their RMA request.
|A submitted RMA request as shown from customer account|
Magento RMA Extension (Return Merchandise Authorization) provides your store the ability to offer improved standards of customer service.
Using the Product Return RMA Extension:
- Easily create an RMA request – Using an RMA form, customers can select their order and products, customers then choose the request type, package condition, they can attach a file, add a reason for the return, and finally be required to agree with RMA policy.
- Non logged Users RMA Request Form – The store admin can decide whether or not to allow guests to create RMA requests, the only data needed from a guest is the order ID and email address.
- Partial return per order – If the order contains several items, the customer can select the item or items they wish to return.
- Create RMA request from the store backend – Store admins can easily create an RMA request on behalf of a customer from the admin dashboard.
Product Return RMA Related Extensions
Product Return RMA Related Resources
Product Return RMA Extension Features
Please check the user guide to learn more about this extension.
- Easily create an RMA request – After selecting the order and products, customers then choose the request type, package condition, they can attach a file, add a few words describing the reason for the return, and finally they need to agree with RMA policy.
- Non logged user request – The store admin can decide whether or not to allow guests to create RMA requests, the only data needed from a guest RMA is the order ID and email address.
- Partial return per order – If the order contains several items, customers can select the item or items they wish to return.
- Create RMA request from the store backend – Store admins can easily create an RMA request on behalf of a customer from the admin dashboard
- Request status and type – The extension supports two RMA request types, refund or replacement. Product Returns RMA can add more types of RMA requests like: repair, credit, etc. RMA types are easily created in the Magento® admin dashboard.
- Configurable Email notifications – Our RMA extension provides site admins with the ability to define the recipient of the RMA notifications.
- Requests history – The extension provides visibility of the RMA history for each costomer
Product Return RMA Extension Image Gallery
Product Return RMA Extension Demo Request
Product Return RMA Extension Frequently Asked Questions
Can a customer return any order?
For every order that has been shipped the customer will be able to create an RMA request.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
When can a customer return a order?
Can store admin set different options for the return for the customer to select from?
Does the store admin get notified when an RMA is created by the customer?
Yes, the admin is notified of RMA requests.
To learn more about email notification settings see this Help article.
Can admin initiate a credit memo from the RMA?
Can a customer create RMA for only part of the items in the order?
Can the RMA extension work with the Cminds Marketplace extension?
We have an RMA add-on for the marketplace extension that combines the two extension together.
To learn more about this and other Marketplace MultiVendor add-ons Click Here.
Version 1.0.2 13th April 2017
- RMA created admin notification
- RMA status changes.
Version 1.0.1 23rd March 2017
- Fixed fatal error on credit memo creation
- Added email configuration
- Added admin notification when new request created
- Code refactoring