Best B2B & B2C Magento Marketplace Extension
The Magento® Marketplace Multi Vendor Extension transforms your B2B or B2C eCommerce store into a thriving multi vendor online marketplace similar to Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
Scalable with immense management and customization options, this is the best Magento tool available to grow your online retail business and surpass the competition.
This gives both the site admin and suppliers an easy way to manage vendor products, shipping options, and fulfill orders, track sales, and split commissions.
The CM Magento Marketplace extension includes all the functionality available in the CM Supplier Frontend Product Uploader, allowing sellers to upload and manage their own inventory lists for all product types.
Great eCommerce Platform for Suppliers & Retailers
Multiple SellersAllow multiple vendors to easily manage and sell products on your site. They are granted access to an intuitive vendor dashboard , separate from the admin dashboard.
|Vendor Panel - Configuring Products|
Orders ListVendors manage orders from their product collections, giving them more control over pricing and shipping.
|Vendor Panel - Managing Orders|
Detailed ReportsReal-time sales reports on product sales, total sales, revenue and more, with many filtering options. The essential information to create profitable strategies
|Sold Products by Supplier|
Vendors SubscriptionsCreate different vendor subscription plans, all payable and renewable through the Vendor Dashboard. An example: 10 vendor products with a 3 month subscription for 50
|The Vendor Dashboard|
Multiple Vendor B2C Marketplace Plugin – Admin Benefits
- Simple Inventory Management – Create your eCommerce niche-based B2C Marketplace without worrying about inventory management.
- Flexible Vendor Commission – Set a default vendor sales commission fee, or offer custom fees for each individual seller.
- Powerful Moderation – Moderate vendor profiles, product information, shipping arrangements and supplier capabilities.
- Advanced Reporting – Receive detailed sales reports and filter them by supplier, category, customer group, and more.
- Unified Cart System – Our eCommerce Marketplace software can process all payments within a single shopping cart system.
- Automated Vendor Payments – Choose whether to pay vendors manually or automatically.
Multi Vendor Magento Marketplace extension – Supplier Benefits
- Quick Setup – Sell products online without having to maintain and promote your eCommerce website.
- Product Collection Management – Create, update, manage and track products of any type, including configurable products, digital products, and simple products. Manage your own inventory, orders, pricing and shipping arrangements independently.
- Unique Supplier Profile – Create an impressive seller profile, where customers can view company information, vendor products, and user reviews
- Advanced Sales Tracking – Track sales with detailed sales reports for your product collections.
- Product Groups – Sell the same product as a different vendor, but set your own price. Check video
For more information about each module, please check the “Modules” tab.
- Marketplace PayPal Vendor Payments
- Marketplace Multi-Vendor Pickup Time
- Marketplace Vendor Subscription
- Marketplace Schedule Delivery Date AddOn
- Marketplace Questions and Answers
- Marketplace RMA
- Marketplace FedEx Shipping
- Marketplace Bargain Price
Marketplace Module Additional Requirements and Customization
Let us know if you are missing any marketplace functionality. We can help you customize the extension to meet your specific needs and business requirements.
- Managing a Multi-Vendor Marketplace with CM Extensions for Magento®
- The Ultimate Guide to Managing a Thriving Multi-Vendor Store
- Top 5 Magento Marketplace Extensions
- How to Build a Community for your Magento Marketplace
- Fresh New Features to Magento Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module
- Video: How to Split Orders by Vendor in Your Online Marketplace
- Video: How to Add Product Types to the Online Marketplace As a Vendor
- Video: How to Sell the Same Product from Different Vendors
Multi Vendor Extension Related Products
Multi Vendor Marketplace Module Detailed Features
Admin Moderation Capabilities
|Multi Seller Marketplace – Allow multiple merchants to upload their products directly to your Magento® store.|
|DropShipping – Allow your suppliers/vendors to create a chain of supply, enabling them to develop their own global business with advanced dropshipping options.|
|Inventory Management – Give other employees limited access to manage vendor products from the front-end, without using the Admin interface.|
|Admin Moderation – Moderate product information, shipping arrangements and supplier capabilities.|
|Advanced Billing – Process all payments with a single shopping cart system.|
|Separate Login – Set a separate registration and login page for suppliers.|
|Product List – Manage list of all sellers products added by the supplier.|
|Change Product Supplier – Admin can change a product’s supplier/owner.|
|Sales Reports – Admin can generate a supplier’s sales conversion or sales report.|
|Filter Sales Reports – Filter sales reports by suppliers, product categories, customer groups and more.|
|Billing Reports – Admin can have billing report for each order.|
|Vendor Approval – Admin can manually approve vendor’s profile after registration, or have it approved automatically.|
|Product Approval – Admin can decide if imported products are approved automatically or need approval from the admin panel.|
|Vendor Payment Tracking – Track billing to organize your monthly vendor payments.|
Admin Customization Options
|Customize Product Forms – Product forms can be easily changed in the admin panel.|
|Metadata Labels – Change the labels of the existing product metadata.|
|Product Attributes – Set which Attribute Set can be used in vendor product creation.|
|Product Categories – Define what categories are available for all suppliers or set them for each supplier.|
|Supplier Order List – Define what orders will be displayed on the supplier order list.|
|Tax Group – Define tax group for seller’s products.|
|Admin Fees – Either set a default fee charge for supplier revenues, or set individual fees for each supplier.|
|Product SKU – Define if suppliers can define products SKU or it will be auto-generated.|
|Upload Images – Define how many images can be uploaded per product by suppliers.|
|Product Types – Define what product type can be created by supplier.|
|Downloadable Products – Define the type of downloadable product files and the max size.|
|Product Page – Define whether or not to show sellers products on their profile pages.|
|Supplier Profile – Define custom fields for suppliers’ profiles – they can also set some of the fields as system so they won’t be shown on suppliers’ profile pages.|
Seller Product Management
|Add Product – Suppliers can add products (simple, virtual, downloadable and configurable), they can add product descriptions, add product metadata and add product images.|
|Stock Management – Product management tool for vendors to add a product or manage products that are already in their inventory.|
|Configurable Products – Supplier can create associated products for configurable product or use existing products which match a configurable product.|
|CSV – Supplier can import products from a CSV file and their images.|
|Frontend Preview – Supplier can preview products on the frontend before they go live.|
|Supplier Product List – Suppliers can view and manage products from the frontend.|
|Add Product Form – Supplier can add new elements to the supplier product form.|
|Cloning Products – Supplier can clone their products.|
|Shipping Information – Easily print and save shipping information according to the selected carrier’s requirements.|
Supplier Tools and Seller Dashboard
|Supplier Panel – Every supplier has a link on their own seller dashboard page with the products upload and stock management features.|
|Sales Reports – Supplier is provided with a seller dashboard with sales and revenue graphs.|
|Order Management – Suppliers can manage their orders, initiate shipping, print shipping labels and create invoices for orders from the seller portal.|
|Supplier Ratings – Each seller has star ratings shown on their profile.|
|Supplier Email Notifications – Update Supplier/Admin notifications of new orders, new products uploaded/approved.|
|Customer Email Notifications – Update customer with tracking code once shipping is created.|
|Supplier’s Detailed Reports – View a report of each sellers’ most viewed products, bestsellers, and ordered products, export reports to a CSV file.|
|Shipping Methods – Suppliers choose multiple shipping methods for their products – they can set a Flat Rate, Table Rate or Free Shipping.|
|Supplier Profile – Suppliers can create a profile with name, description and can upload avatars.|
|Custom Notifications – Sellers can define which notifications they will receive.|
|Multishipping – Each vendor can add multiple shipping methods. Customers can select their own preferred shipping option.|
|Transaction History – Suppliers and the admin can see their transaction history report.|
|Special Price – Vendors can add special product price during the promotion or sale. (This does not include the banner feature).|
Marketplace Additional Requirements and Customization
Let us know if you are missing any functionality. We can help you customize the extension to meet your specific needs and business requirements.
Magento MarketPlace Multi Vendor Modules
These modules can be used to add even more handy eCommerce functionalities to the Marketplace Multi Vendor Extension.
Each module is $69 on top of the price of the extension, and come with a year of updates and support.
Magento MarketPlace Multi Vendor Image Gallery
Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin – Admin Panel
Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin – Vendor Panel
Marketplace Questions and Answers Addon
Marketplace Schedule Delivery Date Addon
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the user guide to learn more about this extension.
Can the Marketplace administrator control which products to publish on their online e store?
Absolutely. The Marketplace administrator can determine which suppliers can be trusted to freely upload products and which suppliers require admin moderation and approval.
The built-in notifications system will notify you whenever a new uploaded product requires moderation and approval and will also notify suppliers when their product has been approved, moderated or dismissed.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
Is there an automated system for delivering payments to suppliers?
Not in the standard edition. The extension includes an admin billing system that lets you track pending payments to vendors, but the actual payment is done manually based on the agreed fee.
To learn more about this feature see this Help article.
What is the admin fee for selling supplier products?
The admin can determine a default fee for all supplier sales, or create a custom fee for each supplier based on mutual agreement.
To learn more about Sales fees for vendors on your store read this Help article.
How will store payments be processed?
Will suppliers have access to my admin account?
To learn more about how the Vendor Panel works see this Help Article>
How many suppliers can I have on my store?
Can Vendors add the promotional banners ?
Can the admin assign a product to the seller account?
Does this extension have the option to turn on the Vendor Verification ?
Does it allow vendors to show a notification message on their store/product pages if they are on vacation?
Does the extension support APIs for managing the marketplace?
Yes, the extension works with the default Magento API as well as custom API methods for the extension, the available API calls can be found here.
If one order combines multiple products from different vendors, Can the order be split between the vendors?
Yes. The default behavior splits the products between the vendors – If you would rather create a different order for each vendor then you should check out the Order Split addon.
Can vendors control their own shipping price?
Yes. Each vendor can create three different shipping methods in settings: Free, flat rate, and table rate – that can add shipping costs based on price, quantity or destination
Learn more about vendors shipping prices in this Help Document
Can vendors automatically update their inventory on the marketplace?
Yes. By using the Inventory Updater add-on vendors can add a link to their self hosted inventory file and it will update from this file on a daily basis.
Learn more about the inventory updater add-on by clicking here
Customer Reviews for the Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension
- Perfect Marketplace ExtensionI used CreativeMinds Marketplace Extension to build our multi vendor store corporategift.com. The extension works perfectly and the support and communication was really amazing- highly recommended!
- Outstanding supportWe had a bit of trouble setting up the marketplace, but the support went above and beyond to help us. Can't recommend enough
- Must for marketplacesOur developers tried over five extensions in a grueling three-month research process until we settled with this extension. From stability to features, it checks all boxes.
- Stable, no issuesGreat features that guaranteed my marketplace to work. Thanks CM
Magento MarketPlace Multi Vendor Release Notes
Version 1.8.8 13th Dec 2020
- Fixed bug with displaying vendor custom fields on the frontend;
Version 1.8.7 5th June 2020
- Minor changes in backend;
- Fixed bug in bootstrap css style for Vendor Panel
Version 1.8.6 27th April 2020
- Fixed bug with tax in grand total of invoices in the vendor panel;
- Fixed bug with sending email on product approved;
- Rebuilt the Suppliers Billing Report Grid in the admin backend;
- Fixed bug in Supplier Customer rates in the admin backend;
- Fixed bootstrap css style in Vendor Panel for Safari browser;
Version 1.8.5 23rd April 2019
- Fixed PayPal payout integration
Version 1.8.4 16th April 2019
- Added setting of calculation vendor payment including shipping cost;
- Fixed bug in Suppliers Billing Report Grid in admin backend;
- Changes in Core module according magento security patch SUPEE-10888.
Version 1.8.3 22nd Aug 2018
- Added checking on double vendor shipping methods;
- Fixed issue for interaction with Cminds_Oapm module.
Version 1.8.2 24th July 2018
- Fixed supplier register page if Date of Birth and Gender fields are required;
- Fixed bug with WYSIWYG editor on Vendor Panel;
- Fixed issue with displaying of images on categories page after creation of product under the Vendor Panel;
- Added field ‘Show in registration form’ on Supplier Custom Profile Fields grid under backend;
Version 1.8.1 18th June 2018
- Send email on registration for suppliers and customers separately;
- Send email to suppliers with correct information when their products are ordered;
Version 1.8.0 31st May 2018
- Change the visibility of prices in the email;
- Fixed bugs in adding simple products to configurable product on Vendor Portal;
- Fixed bugs in managing vendor shipping methods on frontend and backend;
- Improving interaction with Addon modules;
Version 1.7.8 16th May 2018
- Added validation on preventing Malicious Code Injection of custom fields in manage supplier profile
- Fixed bugs in configuration of module
Version 1.7.7 3rd May 2018
- Changing settings in the supplier profile. Supplier’s logo is needed to be approving by admin. Supplier settings, including the supplier’s logo, could be send for approval separately.
- Fixed bug with supplier table rates
- Fixed bug with displaying configurable products in shopping cart and checkout proceed.
- Fix supplier registration with the email, that is already used by other supplier
Version 1.7.5 11th Apr 2018
- if supplier is registered through /supplier/register page, then the registered user gets supplier welcome email
Version 1.7.4 22nd Mar 2018
- Fixed the “Income” calculation in the “Vendor Portal” on the “Order List” page
- Fixed displaying information about orders in the admin panel in the suppliers’ “Billing Reports”
- Fixed filtering “Reports” data filtering by date in the “Vendor Portal”
- Fixed “Subtotal” column in the “Ordered Items” in the “Vendor Portal”
Version 1.7.3 8th Mar 2018
- Fix the table rate shipping calculation for the supplier.
- Add configuration to include bootstrap.js file to the layout or not
Version 1.7.2 1st Feb 2018
- Fixed js issue on vendor profile page.
Version 1.7.1 20th Jan 2018
- Added option to purchase links separately for downloadable products
- Fixed some of admin/vendor notifications to be handled by transactional emails
- Layout fixes
- Fixes in billing reports section in admin panel
- Fixed vendor page path for multi store website
- Fixed textarea attributes validation in vendor panel
Version 1.7.0 7th Jan 2018
- Added downloadable product settings in separated page
- Fixed layout for create shipment page
- Fixed layout for create invoice page
- Minor code refactoring
- Fixed layout for edit product form
Version 1.6.16 29th OCt 2017
- modified vendor panel navigation
Version 1.6.15 15th OCt 2017
- Fixed format date in vendor panel order information
- Fixed vendor payments format date in admin panel
- Updated csv translation files
- Update all addon modules
Version 1.6.14 3rd Sep 2017
- Fixed price format for values > 1000 in product edit form (vendor panel)
- Fixed duplicated values in layered navigation for creator_id attribute
- Fixed edit actions of associated products
Version 1.6.13 27th Aug 2017
- Fixed downloadable products title issue
- Added validation of configurable attributes during creating configurable items
- Fixed attribute sets per supplier configuration at edit vendor form in admin panel
Version 1.6.11 22nd June 2017
- Fixed installer issue
- Refactored code according to Magento technical report
Version 1.6.10 30th May 2017
- Fixed frontname issue
- Fixed upload images
Version 1.6.9 23rd May 2017
- Fixed removing associated products issue
- Fixed edit configurable link in product list
- Prevent by profile filled validation for non-supplier accounts
- Fixed active menu styles for billing reports in admin panel
- Fixed sold by in minicart
- Fixed cron method – remove dir if directory found
- Fixed validation of the filled up profile in admin panel
- Fixed action names for reports navigation
- Added supplier method name in order details in vendor panel
- Added bulk remove suppliers on admin panel
Version 1.6.8 11th April 2017
- Fixed fatal error on customer details page in admin panel
Version 1.6.7 6th April 2017
- Fixed supplier shipping cost value at onepage checkout progress sidebar
Version 1.6.6 28th March 2017
- Changed template of associated products
- Added config to show payment info and shipping info on order details page
- Assign multiple customer group as vendor group
- Send a single notification to vendor when multiple products were purchased
- Send pdf file with purchase information
- Added stock management for vendors of the product
Version 1.6.5 9th Feb 2017
- Product status changing to pending after edit by supplier (could be on/off in configuration)
- Categories in import product from csv can be defined with ids
- Added order comment with information about vendor notification
- Fixed links for chosen page
- Added left sidebar with layered navigation on vendor page
- Added new block for checkout addons
Version 1.6.4 30th Dec 2016
- Optimisation improvements of order list page in seller portal
Version 1.6.3 22nd Dec 2016
- Add separate block to supplier register
- Add option “show in register” for custom fields
- Add feature to blocked supplier profile when they have not filed all required data in profile
Version 1.6.2 15th Dec 2016
- Updated Supplier Multishipping – added option to use store table rates for non-supplier products
- Updated forms in Vendor Portal – new front validation for Categories and descriptions
Version 1.6.1 16th Nov 2016
- Added supplier rest api methods
- Fixed filtering by Status for Supplier Products Grid in Admin Panel
- Added fixes to Supplier Shipping Methods
Version 1.6.0 31st Oct 2016
- Added new feature “one product multiple Suppliers”
Version 1.5.8 9th Aug 2016
- Fixed auto approval of Configurable Products
Version 1.5.7 4th Aug 2016
- Fixed setting order item as dummy for payment methods
- Fixed configuration for multistore site
- Fixed fetching attribute label for selected store
Version 1.5.6 27th July 2016
- Fix: ckeditor when js is minified
- Fix: billing reports if order contains product from different suppliers
Version 1.5.5 17th June 2016
- Changed wysiwyg editor in vendor panel
- Set categories in hierarchy in create/edit products form in vendor panel and in “allowed categories” (edit supplier in admin panel)
- Fixed supplier multiple rates
- Added design fixes in vendor panel
- Fixed upload images for configurable products
- Added export products to csv feature in vendor panel
Version 1.5.4 13th May 2016
- Added multishipping form in edit supplier in the shipping costs tab
- Fixed missing navigation bar in order view (supplier panel)
- Fixed missing tracking code in shipment and invoice email
- Fixed lowstock products filter and prevent by showing items with an empty period in the supplier reports
- Fixed supplier names in edit product from in the supplier dropdown
- Added upload supplier logo from admin panel
- Custom fields (which need to be approved) now showing up in waiting for review by admin
- Set default value on yes “send a notification when my product was ordered” for each supplier
- Added import configurable product from CSV
- Shipment importing from CSV
- Show supplier custom fields on supplier registration page