This position is ideally suited for a talented, hands-on, energetic developer who is interested in creating effective user interfaces. The front end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
From this position, you will be responsible with:
- Assist in the development of frontend applications and features that will be put on the website
- Developing new frontend modules for e Commerce applications
- Developing dynamic web pages from PSD elements
- Work effectively with peer teams and cross functionally peer disciplines including product management, technical support, and QA
- Minimum one year experience on a similar position
- Strong knowledge of web development tools
- Strong knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Ability to product HTML from PSD
- Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- English language spoken at a level that enables reading of technical documentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using collaborative tools
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and present your proposed solutions to the wider team of non-technical staff
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- A friendly and multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to implement new ideas and see them become reality
- Constant focus on learning and professional development
- Motivating salary in line with the industry
If you think your experience matches our requirements and you are interested to join our team, please send an email to [email protected] or use the form below.
We look forward to find great people to join our team!
See more jobs offering from CreativeMinds