CraetiveMinds Glossary is build using our WordPress Tooltip Glossary Plugin.
You many click on any term on the left to see the definition
- Click rate
- Click Through
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- Client Side
- Cloud Computing
- CM Answers plugin
- CM tooltip glossary plugin
- Competitive Analysis
- Conversion Rates
- Convertible Note
- Cost Per Acquisition
- Cost per action
- CPC (Cost Per Click)
- Creative Brief
- Cross Platform
- Discussion Board
- Disruptive Innovation
- Drop Shipping
Ecommerce or electronic commerce is a type of business that operates on the internet. Small to large businesses create Ecommerce stores to market, buy, and sell products to online consumers or other businesses.
They use electronic technologies, such as mobile applications, payment gateways, supply chains, internet marketing and other tools, to create a successful online business.
Ecommerce functions in four major market segments. They are:
- Business to Business (B2B) – E-Businesses that sell products and services to each other.
- Business to Consumer (B2C) – E-Businesses that sell to the consumer.
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C) – Transactions between consumers.
- Consumer to Business (C2B) – Consumers that sell to businesses