CraetiveMinds Glossary is build using our WordPress Tooltip Glossary Plugin.
You many click on any term on the left to see the definition
- A Round
- A/B Testing
- Above the Fold
- Ad Rotation
- Ad Server
- Admin Panel
- Affiliated Product Name- Example
- Alt Attribute
- Application programming interface
- Bounce Rate
- Burn Rate
- Business Model
- Call Option
- Card sorting
- Checkout Process
- Click rate
The checkout process involves steps to complete the purchase of a product or service
The checkout is the most sensitive part in the shopping experience and the rate of shopping cart abandon is an important indicator for problems found in the checkout
Here is a standard checkout process that is normally used by ecommerce businesses.
- 1. Shipping address is entered in a form.
- 2. Shipping method is selected.
- 3. Payment method is selected.
- 4. Items are reviewed in the shopping cart.
- 5. Order is confirmed and payment is made.
Some eCommerce platforms, like Magento® offers a one page check out process. The module provides multiple options on a single page and makes the check out process quick and easy.