This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect CreativeMinds, and our customers.
To register as an affiliate you must have an active paid CreativeMinds extension license, that you own, and have used for 31+ days.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote CreativeMinds via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more.
Affiliate commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a minimum 6% affiliate commission when a customer purchases a new CreativeMinds extension or plugin license using your referral link. The 6% commission is based on the total cart amount that a customer spends when referred through your link. As you earn more, the affiliate commission rate will increase.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD, via PayPal. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00. There’s no maximum payout balance, so promote CreativeMinds as much as you like!
We do not allow referral commissions to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Affiliate commission is only given for the purchase of extensions or plugins, not services.
Affiliate program summary:
- To register you must have an active paid CreativeMinds extension/plugin license that you own (i.e. you may not use a client’s extension license)
- You must have held that license for 31+ days
- You’ll receive a minimum of 6% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, with no maximum payout
- Referrals are paid out in USD via PayPal
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
- Referrals cannot be generated for services – only for products.
Direct Link Tracking
We offer Direct Link Tracking, so you can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link directly to our site from your https:// website.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from CreativeMinds These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the CreativeMinds affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote CreativeMinds.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications that are for a website that sells, advertises or engages in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application
- We’d like to learn more about how you will promote CreativeMinds and need further detail
If we reach out to you and haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase an CreativeMinds extension(s), or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote CreativeMinds to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote CreativeMinds, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there….Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash! :)
CreativeMinds Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote CreativeMinds is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to CreativeMinds and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about digital eCommerce or selling digital products and mention CreativeMinds!
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about CreativeMinds, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about digital eCommerce or how to start a store that sells digital products and link to CreativeMinds with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value by answering Magento or WordPress related questions on other sites or forums, while using your referral link in your reply.
- Please let us know about your promotional activity! We may be able to help you out with resources or more information to ensure the content you are providing to your audience is factual and valuable.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our products, and we are very careful with how they are promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too. The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, our customers, and CreativeMinds from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take very seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed:
- CreativeMinds may not be promoted on coupon sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for CreativeMinds, so this method adds no value to CreativeMinds. Affiliates from coupons sites will be rejected.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments, excessive posting. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote CreativeMinds. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for great ideas of allowed promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with CreativeMinds. Affiliates aren’t employees of CreativeMinds and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be CreativeMinds is prohibited. Please don’t do this. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official CreativeMinds site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes). If you need content or specific graphics, please ask, and we may be able to provide it to you. We also have banners which can be found in your Affiliate Area.
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by CreativeMinds is prohibited (and ethically uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to take this action and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. We recommend using good promotional methods as described in this agreement to avoid any potential referral rejections and/or account deactivation.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of CreativeMinds. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against CreativeMinds These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.