At CreativeMinds, we understand that managing your Magento store is not always easy.
You may be an expert merchant, importer, supplier or manufacturer, but don’t quite know your way around Magento just yet. Or you may be a genius Dropshipping entrepreneur, but need a little guidance before you “jump in the water”; or you may just be too busy.
Either way, we do our best to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible by providing you with powerful extensions that will make managing your Magento store as easy as 1-2-3! All our extensions are equipped with easy to use front end and back end dashboards for both suppliers and administrators.
Enjoy all the Benefits of Magento- Boosted by our Magento eCommerce Extensions, including:
- CM Supplier Frontend Product Upload Extension– a front-end dashboard for adding and managing eCommerce products, which can be used by employees, suppliers or other authorized personnel.
- CM Marketplace Multi-Vendor Manager Extension– allows vendors and suppliers to upload and manage products, as well as to track orders and shipments right from their Magento front end supplier dashboard. It is also a great solution for dropshipping entrepreneurs seeking to develop a large scale eCommerce platform and generate passive income with minimum effort.
- CM Custom Coupons Error Message Extension– Create, track and display custom error messages for customers when they fail to apply a coupon code in your Magento store.
Still Struggling to Manage Your Magento Store?
This is why we’ve created a number of custom support bundles for administrators using our Magento extensions:
• Extension Installation on Magento store– having a hard time with the installation process? Get one of our expert eCommerce web-developers at CreativeMinds to help install our CM eCommerce Extensions onto your Magento store and configure it based on your needs and requirements.
• Custom Support Package for Magento– Need more help? Get one of our Magento Certified Developers for a 5 hour or 10 hour bundle of one-on-one technical support for your Magento site. This can cover extension installations, components adjustment or software fixes, or whatever else you need to get your site up and running.
For more information on receiving one-on-one custom support feel free to contact us!